FAA Part 107 Licensed and fully insured.
Don’t let the name fool you. At Furious Pugs, we love to fly and it shows. And we understand production needs from end-to-end. We provide comprehensive services on every job including permitting, waivers, schedule and budgeting for your creative, and of course getting you the shots that will take your project to the next level.
We have an expansive fleet of drones that can fit the needs of any project. From industry standards like the Mavic 3 Cine and Inspire 2 with Pro Res licenses and full complements of prime and zoom lenses, to our latest FPV racing drones that top out at over 130mph! We can deliver close quarter interior coverage in stunning 4k with the tiny Lumenier Freybott or commercial and feature grade footage with our large FPV Whoopmaster 6" that carries a Black Magic Pocket Cinema 6k, RED Komodo or similar cinema camera.
At Furious Pugs we pride ourselves on treating every job like it’s the only job. We love what we do, and we do it with a smile.
Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel!
Here are a few of the networks we've shot for recently:
What the Industry Says
EMMY® Award Winning Executive Producer
Survivor - CBS, Top Gear America - Motor Trend / BBC America, Mr. Show - HBO, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - ABC
"No shot is un-accomplishable with Russell. He will fly into tight spaces, in and out of cars, even from the air into underwater. He loves his job too much, bad for him, good for me ;)"
EMMY® Award Winning DGA Director & Cinematographer
Making the Cut - Amazon, The Ultimate Surfer - ABC, The Contender - NBC
"Russell and Furious Pugs are my first hire for drone. So easy to work with... always gets the shot."
2-time EMMY® Nominated DGA Director & Cinematographer
The Bachelorette - ABC, America's Next Top Model - CW, Hell's Kitchen - FOX
Email us for a link to our latest reel (featuring footage we can't publish yet) Here's our latest publicly viewable reel:
We currently fly:
- A state-of-the-art DJI Mavic 3 Cine package capable of over 40 minute flight times while shooting incredible ProRes 4:2:2
- A pair of DJI Inspire 2 drones with Zenmuse X5s and a range of lenses
- A large FPV platform : Whoopmaster 6" : that carries a Black Magic Pocket Cinema 6k, RED Komodo or similar cinema camera
- A state-of-the-art DJI Avata fpv quad
- Two BangGod racing FPVs from Catalyst Machine Works
- A Lumenier QAU-CINE Freybott Edition 4k Mini Quad from GetFPV
- Two ShenDrones Geyser Cinewhoops from Quad Standard Labs
- A ShenDrones GeyserPhobe Waterproof Cinewhoop from Quad Standard Labs (first of its kind!)
- A ShenDrones HydrophobePhobe Waterproof Cinewhoop from Quad Standard Labs